Requirements for Applying to Level I/II CPE
- A completed ACPE application. Apply right here!
- An admission interview with a qualified interviewer, for persons applying for an initial unit of CPE, to determine readiness for clinical learning.
- Graduation from high school/completion of a GED, or ordination by a religious/spiritual tradition, or commission to function in spiritual care by an appropriate religious/spiritual authority as determined by ACPE. A Bachelor degree as well as a Master degree in Theology are preferred by this Center.
- A signed Use of Clinical Materials Consent Form. Complete that right here!
- Aptitude for care giving and cross-cultural ministry.
- Endorsement or approval of appropriate religious judiciary body is preferred.
- Final Self-Evaluations and Certified Educator’s Evaluations from all previously completed units of CPE.
The JED Center does not discriminate against persons because of race, ethnicity, religious/spiritual tradition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age or disability. The JED Center is accredited for Level I/II CPE. An applicant’s suitability for admission to The JED Center CPE program is a matter of professional judgment by the Center in accordance with its admission policies.